Reading time - Free printable bookmarks

Saturday, January 16, 2010


Books take great importance in my life but I have to admit I didn't read that much recently. That's why one of my New Year's decisions was to visit my local library more often and read more this year. And I don't now about you, but I'm always in a need of a good bookmark. So I decided to play a little bit with photoshop today and the result is below...I designed some girly chic bookmarks that you can print and then glue on some nice card-stock paper. (For original size, just click on the image and then save it)
Hope you like it...Kisses

2 lovley comments:

Net Window Sets October 23, 2011 at 12:03 PM  

 Can you give me some tips in making a beautiful bookmark?? I will use it for my Bible. Thanks!

Modular Homes October 23, 2011 at 12:03 PM  

Thanks very much for this wonderful blog;this is the kind of thing that keeps me going through the day.